What's on at the country park
Throughout the year the countryside rangers will be delivering a series of community events, activities and guided walks for all the family.
All the events are FREE, although booking is required for some. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Further details and a full list of all the events can be found in this section of the website.
You can also find out about forthcoming activities and events in Wagtail, the country park newsletter and events guide. If you would like to receive Wagtail by email please contact the countryside ranger service.
Activities and events
- Friday 14 June ~ Friday fun
- Sunday 16 June ~ Something fishy
- Saturday 29 June ~ Catch the bug!
- Saturday 13 July ~ Big butterfly count
- Sunday 28 July ~ Not so horrible histories
- Wednesday 31 July ~ From pillar to post
- Saturday 10 August ~ Dragon's den!
- Sunday 25 August ~ Competitive canines
- Saturday 7 September ~ Food for free
- Sunday 22 September ~ The big walk - two hills hike
- Thursday 26 September ~ Bat walk
- Friday 18 October ~ Country park crafting
- Saturday 19 October ~ Mushroon madness
- Saturday 2 November ~ Fright night
- Sunday 17 November ~ Tree-mendous
- Sunday 1 December ~ Winter willow weaving